Single Bedroom – £20
Double Bedroom – £25
Through Lounge – £40
Living room/Dining Room – £30
Hallway – £15
Flight of Stairs – £25
Landing – £10
Study – £15
Small Rug – £15
Medium Rug – £20
Big Rug – £25
Commercial Carpet Cleaning – £1.0-1.5/sq.m.
Why Choose Our Carpet Cleaning Services in London?
- Eco-friendly, pet and child-safe detergents
- High-end professional equipment
- Same day bookings & real-time availability
- Expert know-how on delicate fabrics
How Cleaners make Carpets Clean
Hot water extraction carpet cleaning (HWE) / Professional steam cleaning:
Technically, deep carpet cleaning via the hot water extraction carpet cleaning technique is more advanced than a regular steam treatment.
The steam-based extraction procedure is the most effective for washing grimy carpets, rugs, and mats in the comfort of your home. Pressure HWE rejuvenates fibres, removes accumulated dirt and tackles a wide spectrum of germs in your doormat, car carpet or large rug.
The results? Hot water extraction carpet cleaning leaves you with a perfectly clean and deodorised rug that air-dries in 4-6 hours!
Stain-proofing via Scotchgard™ stain protection:
Once your carpet is professionally taken care of, you can prolong the result thanks to the Scotchgard™ fabric protector. This is a specialised spray solution that keeps liquids, stains and dirt at bay, not allowing them to settle on your floor covering.
Carpet Cleaning Process:
- The technician will vacuum the carpet to remove any Loose Dirt and Dust. Then, we will Pre-Treat the areas to remove the Stains: spilled drinks, greasy food splatters, and so on – whatever it is, it will be dealt with accordingly. However, keep in mind there are stains that permanently damage the fabric and they are impossible to clean.
- The technician will use a Special Equipment to agitate the carpet.
- The technician will use a Professional Steam Cleaning Machine to deep clean every inch of the carpet – widely recommended by industry experts as the most efficient and thorough carpet cleaning method. A high-pressure nozzle sends a stream of hot water and cleaning solution deep down the fibres of the carpet with the help of high pressure. A suction attachment is simultaneously extracting the liquid along with the soil and grime, leaving carpets clean and refreshed. The nozzle extracts up to 95% of the liquid.
- After hot water extraction, the textile floor covering is slightly damp and needs 3 to 4 hours to air-dry on its own.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of detergents do you use?
We resort to safe, eco-friendly cleaning solutions with proven effect that are completely harmless to both humans and pet animals. Also on the safety note, please make sure to avoid stepping on the carpet until it’s completely dry, to avoid slips.
How long until my carpet dries after steam cleaning?
If your carpet has woollen fibres, then it will take about 3-4 hours. Other than that, it should be about a 2-3, but it depends on air circulation.
Do you move furniture?
Yes! our professional carpet cleaners do move furniture.
Is your staff insured and reliable?
Yes, this applies to all Iour Cleaners. The carpet cleaning technicians are also professionally trained and certified. They arrive with branded vehicles, fully equipped and uniformed.
Do you require a deposit for your carpet cleaning service?
We don’t require a deposit, as the payment is settled upon job completion. You only need to pay on the day by the end of the cleaning job.