Full Studio Cleaning £95
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £140
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £160
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £190
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £235
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £265
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £150
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £170
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £215
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £260
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £290
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £155
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £180
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £230
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £270
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £310
How it works?
1.Book the service
Give us a call or complete our quotation form, and get a quote in a few minutes.
2.Let the Cleaners in
Our cleaning technicians, who specialises in end of tenancy cleaning services will arrive on time, and will take care of your property from top to bottom.
3.Check out the results
Present your property to your landlord or estate agent, and get your deposit back.
End of Tenancy Cleaning in Hemel Hempstead
For more than 6 years, we have offered quality End of Tenancy Cleaning Services. Our customers are completely satisfied due to the affordable prices and the quality service provided. We are available Monday through Sunday. We will give you an attractive offer and price match other quotes on a like-for-like basis.
Why Choose Our Services?
We offer the best and most reliable deep house cleaning services in Hemel Hempstead; here is the list of parameters we are following:
- Reliable and Experienced cleaners for almost 6 years now.
- 5 STAR cleaning guarantee.
- Working with detailed moving-out cleaning checklist
- Fully trained and vetted professionals.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning Services. We work until it’s done.
- 72h Free Re-clean Guarantee.
- We use Professional eco-friendly Products and Equipment.
- Reliable Free Quotations and cancellation policies.
We as your trusted partners offer affordable end of tenancy in Hemel Hempstead
Our team of experts will be able to cover the following areas:
- Living room: Cleaning doors and door frames, internal windows and window sills, radiator and skirting boards, all the plugs and switches, pictures (if any), removing cobwebs, cleaning furniture, hoovering upholstery, dusting lampshades, hoovering the floor and washing if hard floor, etc.
- Kitchen: Cleaning doors and door frames, radiator and skirting boards, internal windows and window sills, all the plugs and switches, (inside oven and fridge-freezer if required) and all the remaining kitchen appliances, cleaning kitchen cupboards and drawers outside and (inside if required), cleaning countertops, descaling and polishing sink and tap, scrubbing and wiping splashback, removing cobwebs, dusting lampshades, cleaning and sanitising the entire floor, etc.
- Hallway: Cleaning doors and door frames, radiator and skirting boards, all the plugs and switches, pictures (if any), removing cobwebs, cleaning furniture, dusting lampshades, hoovering the floor and washing if hard floor, etc.
- Bedroom: Cleaning doors and door frames, internal windows and window sills, radiator and skirting boards, all the plugs and switches, pictures (if any), removing cobwebs, cleaning furniture, dusting lampshades, polishing the front door, hoovering the floor and washing if hard floor, etc.
- Bathroom: Cleaning door and door frame, radiator and skirting boards, all the plugs and switches, scrubbing and wiping wall tiles, descaling and polishing shower screen, tub, sink and taps, descaling and sanitising toilet bowl, removing cobwebs, dusting lampshades, cleaning inside and outside cabinets, internal window and window sill, cleaning the entire floor, etc.
Other cleaning services we provide in Hemel Hempstead area:
- One-Off Deep Cleaning
- Move in/out Cleaning
- Builders Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does professional end of tenancy cleaning cost on average?
The average cost of your tenancy cleaning depends on 3 main factors. The first one is the size of the property. More specifically, the number of rooms. The second price factor is the condition of the property. However, this applies only if the rental is extremely neglected. And the third and final factor is the addition of specialised procedures such as deep carpet/upholstery cleaning (if required by the tenancy agreement).
What are the guarantees that professional full house cleaning will restore the property up to the standards you boast?
The tenancy professionals follow agency-approved checklists when cleaning your rental property and thus ensure that every area of your housing will be cleaned to the highest of standards prior to you moving out. This way the technicians make sure that you will receive your security deposit back.
Do you provide the cleaning materials and equipment?
The tenancy clean team will bring everything necessary for the completion of the service prior to you moving out.
Can the cleaners deal with the mould on my walls?
The cleaners will try to remove the mould as much as possible. This is usually not a part of our cleaning services as mould and mildew are organic in nature and require a different approach and range of products.
Do you wash painted walls and ceilings as part of the ET cleaning service?
No, we do not wash painted walls and ceilings, we only dust them and remove cobwebs.
Do you require a deposit to book an end of tenancy cleaning?
No, we do not require a deposit. Payment needs to be done in advance or at the end of the service in cash or BACS.
Is carpets and upholstery cleaning included?
Vacuuming only of carpets and soft furnishings is included In the standard end of tenancy cleaning schedule, professional carpet and upholstery cleaning is also available at an extra fee.