End of Tenancy Cleaning London
- Short notice bookings & real-time availability
- Reliable check out cleaners for almost 4 years now.
- We guarantee a 5 STAR housing/rental property cleaning service.
- Fully trained professionals. This is check-out cleaning you can trust.
- We work until it’s done – no time limits
Time for you to move out and leave your housing?
Take precautions when leaving your rented property and book a comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning service you can trust. Solid lease end know-how and 72h re-clean guarantee will please any landlord or letting agent.
The solutions End of Tenancy comes with dedicated support and advanced customer care for move out cleaning, 24/7 upon request. Book online or Call/Quote for real post-tenancy professionals from IB CleanSolutioins.
What is professional End of Tenancy Cleaning?
Professional cleaning stands for cutting-edge technology, high-end detergents and thorough know-how. The best end of tenancy cleaning guarantees the most satisfying post-rent property condition. Here is why this lease end cleaning company is a top-rated leader throughout central, east, south, south-east, south-west, west. north-west and north London:
- Professional detergents, unavailable over the counter & provided by leading manufacturers.
- Specialised dipping tanks to degrease and remove dirt from all removable parts of your oven.
- A to Z professional attitude, all end of tenancy cleaners guarantee excellent quality.
Why the best End of Tenancy Cleaning in London?
Flat, Apartment or House move out – book a outstanding check-out cleaning and your ex-rental will be wiped top to bottom and up to standards. As a specialised London company for pre-tenancy and moving out, we know what is professional cleaning and we’re proud to stand for what’s affordable and truly best:
- No time span – It’s done when it’s clean. Usually 3 to 5 hrs.
- All appliances are cleaned as part of your service.
- Key pick up upon request – to ease tenants moving out.
- All technicians use advanced cleanup methods. Efficient equipment and high-end detergents.
- Constant quality inspections, reports and on-site standards.
- Friendly and polite after tenancy experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does professional end of tenancy cleaning cost on average?
The average cost of your tenancy cleaning depends on 3 main factors. The first one is the size of the property. More specifically, the number of rooms. The second price factor is the condition of the property. However, this applies only if the rental is extremely neglected. And the third and final factor is the addition of specialised procedures such as deep carpet/upholstery cleaning (if required by the tenancy agreement).
What are the guarantees that professional full house cleaning will restore the property up to the standards you boast?
The tenancy professionals follow agency-approved checklists when cleaning your rental property and thus ensure that every area of your housing will be cleaned to the highest of standards prior to you moving out. This way the technicians make sure that you will receive your security deposit back.
Do you provide the cleaning materials and equipment?
The tenancy clean team will bring everything necessary for the completion of the service prior to you moving out.
What happens if a cleaner damages something during the service?
All move out cleaners are fully insured so you will be compensated accordingly if something like this happens. Though, rest assured all technician are quite careful and diligent so it probably won’t come down to this at all.
What happens if the team misses something?
Although it’s highly unlikely, if something is skipped during the initial service, then make sure to notify us within 72 hours and we will arrange a re-clean of your rental property.
Do I need to move furniture?
It’s not necessary but it might be appropriate if your housing has a lot of furnishing. In order to guarantee your deposit refund, the tenancy cleaners will have to vacuum or mop beneath sofas, cupboards and etc.