Professional Carpet Cleaning Services London
- Eco-friendly, pet and child-safe detergents
- High-end professional equipment
- Same day bookings & real-time availability
- Expert know-how on delicate fabrics
- Perfect against common household stains
Use our online booking form for emergency carpet cleaning:
1. Hot water extraction carpet cleaning (HWE) / Professional steam cleaning:
Technically, deep carpet cleaning via the hot water extraction carpet cleaning technique is more advanced than a regular steam treatment.
The steam-based extraction procedure is the most effective for washing grimy carpets, rugs, and mats in the comfort of your home. Pressure HWE rejuvenates fibres, removes accumulated dirt and tackles a wide spectrum of germs in your doormat, car carpet or large rug. It takes care of household spills, pet stains and helps you get rid of unpleasant odours and even dust mites.
Deep carpet cleaning is suitable for: Fabrics made of synthetic or woollen fibres.
The results? Hot water extraction carpet cleaning leaves you with a perfectly clean and deodorised rug that air-dries in 4-6 hours!
2. Low moisture (ADVANCED) / Dry chem cleaning:
In case your floor covering is delicate, the fantastic mobile carpet technician can apply a specialised dry chem treatment.
The powder solution is 100% compatible with natural fibres such as silk, swivel and seagrass. And since no hot water is involved, there is absolutely no risk of shrinkage!
Chem-dry carpet cleaning is suitable for other fine or water-sensitive fabrics such as sisal, jute, cotton, velvet, oriental rugs, kilims and Persian carpet cleaning as well. Dry cleaning rugs is a high-end professional method that is eco and allergy safe.
3. Stain-proofing via Scotchgard™ stain protection:
Once your carpet is professionally taken care of, you can prolong the result thanks to the Scotchgard™ fabric protector.
This is a specialised spray solution that keeps liquids, stains and dirt at bay, not allowing them to settle on your floor covering. Scotchgard™ repels what you want to keep out and preserves fabrics fresh and clean!
At IB CleanSolutions, we dispatch carpet cleaning teams straight to your home or office throughout the south, east, south-east, south-west, west, north-west and north of London (with some occasional exceptions).
The best carpet cleaning in London starts with a detailed inspection:
- We dispatch professional mobile carpet cleaners equipped with all the gear and detergents required
- The specialist determines the best technique to clean your specific type of fabric
- The technician power-vacuums and removes dry soil and dirt off your carpeting;
- A specialised pre-conditioning solution is applied to any existing stains;
- Afterwards, the cleaner proceeds with the appropriate cleaning method;
- Finally, your textile floor covering is spotlessly clean and left to dry.