Single Bedroom – £20
Double Bedroom – £25
Through Lounge – £42
Living room – £27
Hallway – £15
Flight of Stairs – £25
Landing – £15
Study – £15
Small Rug- £15
Medium Rug- £22
Big Rug- £27
Single Bedroom – £20
Why Choose Our Carpet Cleaning Service?
- Eco-friendly, pet and child-safe detergents
- High-end professional equipment
- Same day bookings & real-time availability
- Expert know-how on delicate fabrics
Use Our Online Booking Form for Carpet Cleaning:
Hot water extraction carpet cleaning (HWE) / Professional steam cleaning:
Technically, deep carpet cleaning via the hot water extraction carpet cleaning technique is more advanced than a regular steam treatment.
The steam-based extraction procedure is the most effective for washing grimy carpets, rugs, and mats in the comfort of your home. Pressure HWE rejuvenates fibres, removes accumulated dirt and tackles a wide spectrum of germs in your doormat, car carpet or large rug.
The results? Hot water extraction carpet cleaning leaves you with a perfectly clean and deodorised rug that air-dries in 4-6 hours!
2. Stain-proofing via Scotchgard™ stain protection:
Once your carpet is professionally taken care of, you can prolong the result thanks to the Scotchgard™ fabric protector. This is a specialised spray solution that keeps liquids, stains and dirt at bay, not allowing them to settle on your floor covering.
Carpet Cleaning Starts with a Detailed Inspection:
- We dispatch mobile carpet cleaners equipped with all the detergents required
- The specialist determines the best technique to clean your specific type of fabric
- The technician power-vacuums and removes dry soil and dirt off your carpeting;
- A specialized pre-conditioning solution is applied to any existing stains;
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of detergents do you use?
We resort to safe, eco-friendly cleaning solutions with proven effect that are completely harmless to both humans and pet animals. Also on the safety note, please make sure to avoid stepping on the carpet until it’s completely dry, to avoid slips.
How long until my carpet dries after steam cleaning?
If your carpet has woollen fibres, then it will take about 5-6 hours. Other than that, it should be about a 4-5, but it depends on air circulation.
Do you move furniture?
Yes! our professional carpet cleaners do move furniture.
Is your staff insured and reliable?
Yes, this applies to all Iour Cleaners. The carpet cleaning technicians are also professionally trained and certified. They arrive with branded vehicles, fully equipped and uniformed.