Full Studio Cleaning £115
One-Off Deep Cleaning
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £145
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £170
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £210
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £240
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £270
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £155
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £185
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £225
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £265
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £295
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £165
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £195
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £240
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £280
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £320
Why to Choose Our Service?
- We apply specialized, Eco-friendly products
- You book cleaners fully trained and certified
- Results: Fresh and spotless clean house
Steps of Full Cleaning
Transforming your property into a neat and tidy one can be done in four simple steps:
Step 1. The experts will inspect your premises. In case the team thinks that time is insufficient, they will inform you on-site.
Step 2 .The spring cleaning team will use a custom-tailored checklist to meticulously refresh your property.
Step 3. Once your one-off session ends, the specialists will ask for your feedback, leaving you with a thoroughly refreshed property.
Home Cleaning Areas:
This is essentially a meticulous room by room cleaning.
The team can cover the following areas:
- Living room: removing spider webs, dusting accessories, polishing windows, hoovering and mopping the floor, wiping skirting boards, cleaning furniture.
- Kitchen: polishing all countertops, refreshing the cupboards, disinfecting the floor, and cleaning the oven, fridge, and all remaining kitchen appliances.
- Hallway: dusting woodwork, wiping skirting boards, vacuuming carpets, polishing the property’s front door, wall spot cleaning.
- Bedroom: dusting lampshades, wiping pictures, scrubbing light switches, cleaning wardrobes, polishing all door handles.
- Bathroom: Polishing mirrors, descaling sinks, tile scrubbing, cleaning all cabinets, and disinfecting the tub, shower, toilet bowl, and the entire floor surface.
Feel comfortable with us:
We undertake a top-to-bottom approach, because we want to clean your home as thorough as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of products and equipment do you use?
The experts will use a wide range of tried and tested detergents that are completely safe for the environment. However, please make sure to inform us should your home feature marble or other surfaces that require special treatment.
Can the cleaners deal with mould on my ceiling/walls?
This is usually not a part of our services as mould and mildew are organic in nature and require an entirely different approach and set of products. The cleaners will try to remove the mould, however it’s best to hire a certified handyman for the job in case plastering is needed.
Is the team able to treat external window elements as well?
The experts will mainly focus on interior window cleaning, frames and sills included. They can also treat exterior panes. However, if the window count is too high, we suggest booking professional window cleaning instead.