Full Studio Cleaning £100
After Builders Cleaning Services
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £140
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £160
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £185
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £230
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £250
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £140
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £170
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £195
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £245
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £270
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £150
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £180
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £211
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £260
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £285
Why Choose Us to Clean After Builders
- Integrated cleaning services with reliable, high-quality cleaning solutions
- Experienced team of working professionals with more than five years
- End to end cleaning services
- We guarantee our work
- Reliable free booking and cancellation policies
- Safe and toxic-free cleaning
- We use eco-friendly and innovative products
How After Builders Cleaning Works
Our team of experts will come to your location and examine the construction or building site. Our team come with the post builders cleaning checklist and completes all the details needed from your side. We know that your property has gone through renovation work, and dirt’s and debris spread every corner of the home. We offer great and organized service to curb this untidy problem.
Equipment and Technology Used for The Builders Clean Service
This service from IB Clean Solutions involves the use of professional industrial equipment such as high-performances vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, pressure washers, Steamers and professional products. All detergents used in after builders cleaning are not available in every-day stores.
About the After Builders Cleaners
All professionals at IB Clean Solutions are vetted, experienced, and have extensive professional training. Products and Equipment are included in the price.
What does the after construction cleaning service include?
- Deep hoovering and mopping of all floors in order to remove paint spots and plaster.
- Internal cleaning of windows, sills, and frames.
- Deep cleaning of skirting boards, doors, door frames, fixtures, switches and sockets.
- Deep cleaning of the entire home, including fixtures like shelves and cupboards (they have to be emptied out in advance).
- De-liming and de-scaling of kitchen and bathroom surfaces and tiles.
- All surfaces and woodwork are thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Deep cleaning of toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers and other bathroom fixtures.
- Deep cleaning of all floors and stairs.
- External cleaning of kitchen appliances, and inside oven, fridge if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between domestic cleaning and after builders cleaning?
Domestic cleaning is a service suitable for light or spring cleaning. On the other hand, as After Builders cleaning suggests, this service is carried out after property refurbishment, construction work, and so on. The cleaners specialise in dealing with construction/renovation debris and have the necessary equipment and detergents to deal with the situation. However, the team will need access to hot water and electricity to carry out the service to professional standard
Do you clean kitchen appliances as part of the after builders cleaning?
As part of the After Builders cleaning service the appliances are cleaned on the outside only. If they are brand new and unused the team could wipe them over on the inside as well.
Can I book after builders if the builders are not done with the work yet?
We recommend for after builders cleaning to be carried about 24 hours after the builders are done with their projects. On the other hand, we will be happy to come and clean certain areas of the place or even a whole level of the property while the builders are still working. However, keep in mind that we can’t ensure the best possible results as there will be more construction/renovation work taking place after the cleaning.
Do you use chemicals?
We use high-quality detergents. They are designed for use in domestic and commercial properties so let go of any concerns. However, if you are highly sensitive to certain chemicals then please let us know. We will make sure that your service will be carried out with alternative products.
What is your coverage?
Pretty much all of London – within and outside the M25. If you don’t notice your area here, give us a call anyway! We might be able to figure something out.