Full Studio Cleaning £95
End of Tenancy Cleaning London
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £130
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £150
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £190
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £235
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £265
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £150
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £170
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £215
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £260
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £290
1 Bedroom 1Bath. £155
2 Bedroom 1Bath. £180
3 Bedroom 1Bath. £230
4 Bedroom 1Bath. £270
5 Bedroom 1Bath. £310
Why Choose Us?
- Reliable check out cleaners for almost 4 years now.
- We guarantee a 5 STAR housing/rental property cleaning service.
- Fully trained professionals. This is check-out cleaning you can trust.
- We work until it’s done – no time limits
Time for you to move out?
Take precautions when leaving your rented property and book a comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning service you can trust.
Solid lease end know-how and 72h re-clean guarantee will please any landlord or letting agent.
Book online or Call for real post-tenancy professionals from IB CleanSolutioins.
What is a professional End of Tenancy Cleaning?
Professional cleaning stands for cutting-edge technology, high-end detergents and thorough know-how. Here is why this lease end cleaning company is top-rated in London.
- Professional detergents provided by leading manufacturers.
- A to Z professional attitude, all end of tenancy cleaners guarantee quality.
The team can cover the following areas:
- Living room: removing spider webs, dusting accessories, polishing windows, hoovering and mopping the floor, wiping skirting boards, cleaning furniture.
- Kitchen: polishing all countertops, refreshing the cupboards, disinfecting the floor, and cleaning the oven, fridge, and all remaining kitchen appliances.
- Hallway: dusting woodwork, wiping skirting boards, vacuuming carpets, polishing the property’s front door, wall spot cleaning.
- Bedroom: dusting lampshades, wiping pictures, scrubbing light switches, cleaning wardrobes, polishing all door handles.
- Bathroom: Polishing mirrors, descaling sinks, tile scrubbing, cleaning all cabinets, and disinfecting the tub, shower, toilet bowl, and the entire floor surface.
End of Tenancy Cleaning in London.
Flat or House move out – book a outstanding check-out cleaning and your ex-rental will be wiped top to bottom and up to standards. As a specialized London company for pre-tenancy and moving out, we know what is professional cleaning and we’re proud to stand for what’s affordable and truly best:
- No time span – It’s done when it’s clean. Usually 3 to 5 hrs.
- All appliances are cleaned as part of your service.
- All technicians use advanced cleanup methods.
- Constant quality inspections, reports and on-site standards.
- Friendly and polite after tenancy cleaners.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does professional end of tenancy cleaning cost on average?
The average cost of your tenancy cleaning depends on 3 main factors. The first one is the size of the property. More specifically, the number of rooms. The second price factor is the condition of the property. However, this applies only if the rental is extremely neglected. And the third and final factor is the addition of specialised procedures such as deep carpet/upholstery cleaning (if required by the tenancy agreement).
What are the guarantees that professional full house cleaning will restore the property up to the standards you boast?
The tenancy professionals follow agency-approved checklists when cleaning your rental property and thus ensure that every area of your housing will be cleaned to the highest of standards prior to you moving out. This way the technicians make sure that you will receive your security deposit back.
Do you provide the cleaning materials and equipment?
The tenancy clean team will bring everything necessary for the completion of the service prior to you moving out.
What happens if a cleaner damages something during the service?
All move out cleaners are fully insured so you will be compensated accordingly if something like this happens. Though, rest assured all technician are quite careful and diligent so it probably won’t come down to this at all.